Source One Environmental now makes long trenchless pipe repairs easy and fast. We’re proud to introduce the new PipePatch XTEND to our product line-up with it’s extra-long packer and reliable performance. For use on 3” - 6” diameter pipes, the PipePatch Xtend comes with today’s most-complete “pull-in-place” liner kit. Ideal for structural repairs, the PipePatch XTEND is extremely durable and ultimately reduces the need for excavation. Packers are essential equipment for no-dig pipe repair as they are used for positioning the patch and holding it during curing. Does NOT work on 45° or 90° bends or transitions from one size to another.
- The same great benefits of a point repair system, but now fix longer runs of damaged pipe
- Available in 10' and 15' length packers
- For use on 3"-6" diameter pipes
- Complete Kit includes tubular fiberglass material and silicate resin
- Same installation process as any standard PipePatch repair
- SAVE MONEY: Fix longer runs of pipe without investing in costly and time consuming lining systems.
- SAVE TIME: Jobs can be completed (start to finish) up to 5x faster than traditional lining systems
- MINIMUM EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Only standard sewer cleaning and inspection equipment required
- NO DIG: Eliminates the need for costly and disruptive excavations. Eliminates road closures and traffic backups during repairs.
- LESS MAN POWER NEEDED: Jobs can be completed with 2-3 man crews.
- PROVEN: Field tested for over 15 years
- PERMANENT LONG LASTING SOLUTION: 50 year repair life guaranteed
- ENIVIRONMENTALLY SAFE: Contains no VOCs or Styrene