Water Management Solutions Sealants, Grouts, Coatings & Concrete Waterproofing
- SealGuard: polyurethane grout for high-inflow
- Hyperflex: polyurethane grout for low-inflow
- X-Seal: polyurethane adhesive sealant
- GreyCoat Epoxy: 100% solids epoxy coating
- Pow-R Repair: fiberglass pipe repair wrap dfd
- SilverBack XL: extended flexible coupling
- Basement Repair Kit: repairs basement leaks and cracks
S1E Water Management Benefits
- Creates structural repairs
- Long-lasting and durable
- Reduces product waste
- Environmentally friendly
- Fast installation and cure times
- Enhances product performance
- Keeps repairs on-time and on-budget
- Only small repair crews required
- Minimizes long-term maintenance
- Solutions for every water management need
Grouts & Sealants
The SealGuard product line includes hydrophobic polyurethane grouts that effectively seal against water infiltration. Versatile for water management applications, the SealGuard products work in both high-flow and low-flow situations to structurally rehabilitate foundation. The grout is easy to use, with the ability to cut, sand and paint to match existing wall profile. S1E also supplies Pow-R, repair wraps that seal any type of pipe or hose in a multitude of sizes for any emergency situation.
Basement Repair Kit
S1E's Basement Repair Kit is an advantegous DIY kit for the homeowner of contractor looking to rehabilitate cracks in foundation walls. S1E's quality products, GreyCoat Epoxy and Hyperflex, work together to form a seal that is un-like anything on the market today. Whether your walls are leaking now or beginning to develop foundation issues, this kit can act as a long-lasting and reliable repair that will give you professional confidence.
GreyCoat Epoxy is a 100% solids epoxy that offers chemical resistance and durability with adhesion to concrete substrates and metal surfaces. Prepackaged as a no-mess coating system with excellent coverage and shrink resistance, GreyCoat is ideal for rehabilitating a manhole bench or structural spot repairs. GreyCoat builds up to 1/4” (250 mils) without sag and exceeds the most demanding engineered specifications.
SilverBack XL is an extended flexible coupling designed for pipe bursting and pipe ramming connections. Due to its extra-long length, tough PVC material and heavy-duty shear ring, this product is an ideal addition to any pipe bursting or ramming equipment. Contractors will be able to easily connect the two pipes together without having to worry about soil conditions or tensile stressing altering the pipes structural integrity.