HD Packer Designed for entry into smaller pipe with excellent manoeuvrability.
Designed for entry into smaller pipe with excellent maneuverability. Special spring mounted, “Navigation Ball", to aid in passing through 45° and 90° elbows
- Standard 3" through 6" Lateral PipePatch Installations
- Can be used to install 3" to 4" and 4" to 6" Transitions
- Removable eye-bolt pull cable connection installed in the packer’s nose.
- A fixed pull cable connection is located at the tail.
- Undersized 1.65-inch diameter rubber nose and tail to allow for easy packer removal after patch installation.
- HD packers have no stiffening inner core, it may be necessary to add a few psi of pressure
Part Numbers & Specifications
- FPP-PACK3-6-HD (3-6 inch x 24 inch lateral repairs) Packer Dimensions: 1.65" OD x 59" Length
- FPP-PACK3-6x48-HD (3-6 inch x 48 inch lateral repairs) Packer Dimensions: 1.65" OD x 79" Length
- Best to determine the appropriate pack-out pressure in an appropriate sized test pipe prior to patch installation.